Hey hey hey it’s Hannah!!!
A few things about me…
- I like lists a lot so here we are
- Wowowowow I’m as happy as a face spoon to be returning to Romania for the second year in a row 😄🥄
- I’m a recent Memorial High grad and will be attending UGA next year (GO DAWGS 🐾) to study Early Childhood Education
- If it was not clear enough from my college decision, I love warm weather. Although maybe not quite as hot as our record breaking heat wave last year
- I’m a subpar dodgeball player if we’re being honest
- I’m an above average friendship bracelet maker, although not nearly as talented as the one and only Abby
- If the game is steal the bacon I go hard 👊
- Leading worship in two languages is THE coolest thing. Ever. In the whole world.
- Fineti>Nutella. Personal opinion. #ifyouknowyouknow
- I’m really good at sleeping on planes. And busses. And basically anywhere. I consider it a spiritual gift on this trip.
Please pray that as we return to Romania, old friendships will pick right back up where they left off and that our new team members will jump right into the family. Also pray for those of us who will be headed off to college after the trip that we would be present and not be distracted by the changes going on in our lives.
Thanks for all of your continuous love and support! Don’t forget to leave comments!!!!